We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Technology team and help us maintain and improve our systems and top service.
In this position you will:
- Develop and improve platforms/services for our different verticals (insurancemarket.gr, energy-market.gr, money-market.gr).
- Build solutions in technologies such as PHP, Go, React.js and Docker.
- Utilize AWS services, Serverless functions, NoSQL DBs and streaming services.
- Team up with our Product and DevOps engineers to deliver top class experiences.
- Extend your Agile mindset and experience the proper Kanban methodology.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent topic
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Go.
- Great communicator.
- Experience in leading a team
- Good understanding of REST APIs and SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in relational and non-relational persistence technologies (SQL and NoSQL).
- Knowledge of git and git-flow.
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Experience in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications.
- Experience in applying development best-practices and patterns in relation to security, scalability, and performance.
- A keen eye on the future, whilst making sure we’re proactively but pragmatically tackling technical debt.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
- A good command of the Greek language.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
It would be a plus to have:
- Experience in contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story / requirement analysis.
- Experience in design and development across multiple layers of an application.
- Experience of mentoring junior team members.
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting live applications.
We know you are in high demand, here is why we are different and why you will love working for us:
- Competitive remuneration scheme.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program & a yearly check-up plan.
- Being a member of a Great Place to Work® awarded company.
- Experiencing a working environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Substantial yearly “Learning and Development” budget in accordance with our growth and development plan.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- A relaxed and modern working atmosphere located in the heart of Athens
- Remote working and all safety requirements, in total compliance with covid-19 restrictions.
- Personalized working station & laptop.